(Amended Rules & Regulations of Executive Order No. 180) Filing with the Human Resource Relations Office (HRRO) of the Civil Service Commission (CSC) of a Sworn Petition or Accreditation signed by a majority of the rankand-file employees in the negotiating unit it seeks to represent. (Every page of the document which contains the employees’  signatures must have a heading indicating the purpose for which it is intended).

The form, contents, and supporting documents of the petition are as follows:

1. it must be in writing, verified under oath by the President of the employees’ organization;

2. that the petitioner is a duly registered employees’ organization; and

3. it must be accompanied by the following supporting documents:

       a. Certification of the President of the employee’s organization/union stating:

            1. that the employees whose names and signatures appearing in alphabetical order in support of the petition constitute majority of the total rank-and-file employees in the negotiating unit; and

            2. that the accuracy and authenticity of the names and signatures of the employees appearing in the petition for accreditation, and that the list of names are devoid of duplicate/double entries.

                The President of the employees’ organization/union shall be held liable for any misrepresentation, false statement or fraud committed in the declaration of names and signatures in the petition for accreditation.

       b. Certification from the Human Resource Management Officer / Administrative Officer as to the total number of rank-and-file employees in the agency;

       c. Current/most recent original copy of the Certification from the Bureau of Labor Relations (BLR), Department of Labor & Employment (DOLE) that the employees’ organization seeking accreditation is the only registered employees’ organization in the negotiating unit and that no other employees’ organization in the same negotiating unit is seeking registration; and

       d. Accreditation fee (Php750.00). If payment is through postal money order or cheque, the same should be payable to the Civil Service Commission – Central Office;

Note: Please indicate contact person/ numbers (e-mail address / cell phone / landline )