- Published: 01 October 2020
- Hits: 41444
We are pleased to inform the public that the enhanced Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) for service requests at the CSC Central Office, Batasang Pambansa Complex can be accessed at https://services.csc.gov.ph/ effective 1 October 2020.
In observance of the minimum health protocols due to the COVID 19 pandemic, the enhanced ORAS will now enable the client to:
1. File requests and submit requirements online;
2. Settle payment through any branch of the Land Bank of the Philippines (LBP); and
3. Select the mode of receipt of requested documents:
- by mail; or
- pick-up by the client or authorized representative at the CSC Office.
- Published: 15 September 2020
- Hits: 12240
The Commission, through the Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO) – Central Office, will continue to process only online or electronic requests for certified copies of the following documents:
1. Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Eligibility;
2. Civil Service Eligibility Granted under Special Laws and Issuances;
3. CSC Issuance (e.g., Memorandum Circular, Resolution, Decision);
4. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) for CY 2010 to CY 2018; and
5. Employee Record [e.g., Appointment Paper for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region (NCR) and Regional Office No. 4 (Southern Tagalog) from CY 1980 to CY 1989, Statement of Service Record of former Civil Service Commission employees, and Service Card in various agencies from CY 1930 to CY 1989].
- Published: 18 August 2020
- Hits: 11548
In view of the pronouncement of the President on 17 August 2020 classifying the National Capital Region and the provinces of Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan under a General Community Quarantine until 31 August 2020, please be advised that work in the CSC Central Office and the respective Regional and Field Offices in the said areas shall resume effective 19 August 2020, except for days declared as regular or special non-working holidays.
CENTRAL OFFICE ADVISORY:
- Published: 03 August 2020
- Hits: 14449
3 August 2020 - In view of the pronouncement of the President on 2 August reverting the National Capital Region and the Provinces of Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan to a Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine (MECQ) from 4 to 18 August 2020, all Offices in the CSC Central Office and all CSC Regional and Field Offices in the National Capital Region and the Provinces of Cavite, Laguna, Rizal, and Bulacan shall strictly observe work from home arrangement during said period.
CENTRAL OFFICE PUBLIC ADVISORY:
CSC clients are advised not to visit the CSC Central Office during the said period. The clients may avail of the following services and transactions online:
- Published: 20 July 2020
- Hits: 11067