To : All Public Sector Unions
CSC Clearance Form
- An application or request for issuance of CSC Clearance may be filed online at any time for employment, promotion or separation from the service purposes. Said clearance shall be valid for six (6) months.
- An applicant shall accomplish the downloadable form and write N/A for each entry that is not applicable to him/her.
- Using the applicant's e-mail account, attach the accomplished form, and send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MODE OF RELEASE AND PAYMENT
For applicants who will personally claim the Clearance, proceed to the Public Assistance Center, located at the G/F Civil Service Commission Building. The applicant shall pay the processing fee of P100.00 in cash at the Cashier's Office. Bring valid ID to claim.
- When mode of release is personal pick-up but through a representative, make sure to bring authorization letter and valid ID of the applicant together with the processing fee of P100.00.
- When mode of release is by mail, the applicant shall send through mail as soon as possible a Postal Money Order (PMO) payable to Civil Service Commission addressed at Batasang Pambansa Complex, Diliman, Quezon City, in the amount of P100.00 together with a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- For the date of release, you will receive an acknowledgement reply from the above e-mail address.
- For further inquiries and/or clarification, please call 932-0184.