Civil Service Commission
CSE - FSO January 27, 2019
CSE-PPT October 14,2018
CSE-PPT (Doha, Qatar)
Civil Service Examinations - Pen and Paper Test Result for the November 11, 2018
Title of Exam :
CSC RO IV
1. Individual test result using the Online Civil Service Examination Result Generation System (OCSERGS) shall be available by January 25, 2019.
2. Concerns on examination result including verification on Examinee Number should be coordinated directly with the CSC Regional Office concerned.
3. Certification of Eligibility for passers (printed on CSC letterhead, free of charge) shall be issued through the CSC Regional/Field Offices by February 11, 2019.
PASSERS ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO VERIFY/CHECK FIRST THE AVAILABILITY OF THE CERTIFICATION BEFORE GOING TO THE CSC REGIONAL/FIELD OFFICE.
(Clickable link of the CSC ROs/FOs Directory)
4. Passers may also opt to apply for regular Certification of Eligibility (printed on security paper at cost). For requirements and procedures,
5. Passers must personally claim their Certification of Eligibility at the CSC Regional/Field Office concerned. Representatives are not allowed to claim on behalf of the passers.
In claiming the Certification, passers must present the following items:
a. At least one of the following accepted I.D. cards which is preferably valid (not expired) upon claiming of the Certification:
Driver's License; Passport; PRC License; SSS I.D.; GSIS I.D. (UMID);
Voter's I.D./Voter's Certification;BIR I.D. (ATM type/TIN card type with picture);
PhilHealth I.D. (must contain the holder's name, clear picture, signature and
PhilHealth number), Company/Office I.D.; School I.D.;
Police Clearance/Police Clearance Certificate; Postal I.D.;
Barangay I.D.; NBI Clearance; Seaman's Book; HDMF Transaction Card;
PWD I.D.; Solo Parent I.D.; Senior Citizen's ID; or ACR I-Card.
Any other ID card not included in the above list shall NOT be accepted.
b. Application receipt and/or CSC Official Receipt, if available. ##