The Commission, through the Integrated Records Management Office (IRMO) – Central Office, will continue to process only online or electronic requests for certified copies of the following documents:
1. Career Service (Professional and Subprofessional) Eligibility;
2. Civil Service Eligibility Granted under Special Laws and Issuances;
3. CSC Issuance (e.g., Memorandum Circular, Resolution, Decision);
4. Statement of Assets, Liabilities and Net Worth (SALN) for CY 2010 to CY 2018; and
5. Employee Record [e.g., Appointment Paper for those who were assigned in agencies under the jurisdiction of the National Capital Region (NCR) and Regional Office No. 4 (Southern Tagalog) from CY 1980 to CY 1989, Statement of Service Record of former Civil Service Commission employees, and Service Card in various agencies from CY 1930 to CY 1989].
Moreover, the online registration for the said services provided at the Central Office through the Online Registration, Appointment, and Scheduling System (ORAS) will be temporarily suspended and will resume in October 2020 to give way to its enhancement.