The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question where to complaint a dpwh employee

2 years 6 months ago #9467 by jasser
jasser created the topic: where to complaint a dpwh employee
good day! gusto ko po sana ireklamo ang empleyado ng dpwh dahil po sa pangbubugbog sa bunso naming kapatid. napadaan lng po ung kapatid namin sa bahay nla at napagtripan ng mga mgkakapatid at ang isa dito ang empleyado ng dpwh 2nd district region 12. nasa baranggay na po ung complaint namin and denideny nla na xla ung bumugbog e kitang kita ko at may mga witness naman ako n nakakita at ang pinakamasaklap dun e bumunot ng baril ikinasa at itinutok pa sa amin. gs2 ko po sana mabigyan ng aksyon ang pang aabuso ng mgkapatid na yun lalo n ung empleyado ng dpwh. sana po e matulungan nyo ako. meron po ako mga ebedinsya sa mga natamo ng kapatid ko.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 years 6 months ago #9482 by Action Officer 23
Action Officer 23 replied the topic: where to complaint a dpwh employee
Good day Sir:

Please be informed that as a policy, the Commission does not render opinions/rulings on issues that may eventually be the subject of a complaint or appeal before it. This is especially so if the material facts necessary to a judicious adjudication of the issues are not fully presented or substantiated as in this case.

Nevertheless, you may file a criminal complaint with the Regional Prosecution Office XII, Department of Justice (DOJ), and an administrative complaint with the DPWH Secretary.

We hope to have been of service to you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum