The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question Appeal Granted by the CSC

1 year 10 months ago #11084 by Jr.
Jr. created the topic: Appeal Granted by the CSC
A friend was illegally dropped from the rolls back in 2014. Last March of 2022 the CSC granted him favor of his appeal and was advised to have the right to backwaters and other benefits. The question is, how would the HR compute for the pay when no DTR was available during those times? and how do the HR will go about the decision, when the employee involved is already working in a government school? Although he claimed that he'd rather be compensated even for the first year he was illegally separated. Thanks very much!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #11104 by Action Officer
Action Officer replied the topic: Appeal Granted by the CSC
The computation of the backwages or other similar benefits is reckoned from the time of illegal dropping from the rolls up to the time that the CSC Decision becomes executory.
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Action Officer.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum