ADVISORY!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question Appointment Status

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #307 by AJVM
AJVM created the topic: Appointment Status
Hi Ma'am/ Sir,

Good day!

I just want to ask what will be your action if you misplaced missing documents being submitted a month ago? How long will it take again for us to wait to release the signed appointment document? Will we wait for another 30 days after you receive the re-submitted documents?

For example, the agency submitted the complete documents of new employees last June 21, 2017. After a month, July 26, 2017 to be exact, we received a letter that we need to re-submit PDS because the person in-charge in your head office misplaced those. I thought it will be faster because you keep on advertising that your services will only take days or weeks depending on the document to be processed. And according to your appointment rules, it should only be 30 days prior to the date of submission of the requesting agency.

I hope I can hear a reply on this.Thank you!
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by AJVM.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #311 by Action Officer 3
Action Officer 3 replied the topic: Appointment Status
The appointment will be acted upon as soon as the requested PDS is resubmitted. Anyway, the appointment is immediately effective upon issuance and the appointee entitled to the payment of salary and other benefits. Thanks.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #312 by AJVM
AJVM replied the topic: Appointment Status
Thank you for your quick response!

So after receiving the resubmitted PDS, how long will it take for you to evaluate it again? Should it take another 30 days prior upon receiving the document from the agency? Should the appointing committee will start again the step by step process?
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by AJVM.

More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #315 by Action Officer
Action Officer replied the topic: Appointment Status
As stated by Action Officer 3, the appointment will be acted upon as soon as the requested PDS is resubmitted.

Moreover, based on your statement, only the PDS will be resubmitted to the field office. Thus, I see no connection for the appointing committee or PSB to start again the process, provided there is no violation of CSC law, rules, and regulations.
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Action Officer.

More
6 years 9 months ago #316 by AJVM
AJVM replied the topic: Appointment Status
Noted Ma'am/ Sir!

Thank you for immediate response. I hope the process for their papers will be faster now as soon as they receive the resubmitted PDS. God bless!