The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question appeal

  • lito
  • lito's Avatar Topic Author
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #1522 by lito
lito created the topic: appeal
Goodday! ask ko lang po. If after the investigation by the disciplining authority the complainant did not satisfy of the outcomes of the investigation, can the complainant elevate the complaint to the CSC or ombudsman of the same charge? like for example dishonesty and falsification of public documents?

Thank you so much and i hope you could enlighten of the matter
Last Edit: 4 years 6 months ago by lito.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #1523 by Action Officer 13
Action Officer 13 replied the topic: appeal
Your attention is invited to Section 66, Rule 13, 2017 Rules on Administrative Cases in the Civil Service Commission which provides, thus:

Section 66. Filing. Subject to Section 49 of these Rules, decisions of disciplining authorities, imposing a penalty exceeding thirty (30) days suspension or fine in an amount exceeding thirty (30) days salary, may be appealed to the Commission within a period of fifteen (15) days from receipt thereof. In case the decision rendered by a bureau or office head is appealable to the Commission, the same may be initially appealed to the department head and then finally to the Commission and pending appeal, the same shall be executory except when the penalty is dismissal from the service, in which case the same shall be executory only after confirmation by the Secretary concerned.

We hope to have enlightened you on the matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Powered by Kunena Forum