ADVISORY!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question missing appointment

• Edgardo S Detiquez
  • Edgardo S Detiquez's Avatar Topic Author
More
5 years 1 day ago #3154 by Edgardo S Detiquez
Edgardo S Detiquez created the topic: missing appointment
To whom it may concern,

Good Morning,

I'm already worried about the result of my inquiries despite of series communication i initiated to all concenrned agencies especially the Civil Service Comission and their department and field offices particularly in Quezon City.

If there is someone here who have the same status of my inquiries i am begging you to please help me what will i do best about it.

Please be informed on the status of my concern.

I was working from Quezon City Local Government for about 17 years on a permanent status which was indicated to my service record issued by hrmd of quezon city hall and i was transffered to National Bureau of Fire Protection also on a permanent status, a transffered employee from Local to National Government rendered service for almost 22 years.

In this regards, after applying and granted my early retirement of the BFP, the BFP was not able to credit my Local Government Service due to the absence of my appointment from LGU despite of providing them my Service Record indicating my 17 years of service on a permanent status, resulting to my claim at the GSIS mode of retirement, since the BFP did not credit my LGU service, under RA-8291, the BFP insisted that i am entittled only for Section 11 of that Republic Act which is "SEPARATED" from the service resulting of pension when i reaching 60 years of age, instead of SECTION 12 of the same RA -8291, Section 12 mode of retirement which was entittled to claim 18months of my basic monthly salary upon the effectivity of my separation/early retirement and also entittled of a monthly pension afrer reaching 60 yrs of age.

Further, why until now, after a series of my communication simultaniously sent to all agencies concern especially the CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION asking for help to look into my "special case" as the BFP insisted., even if stated to their respective CITIZEN CHARTER to act on the matter to a short period of time but till now the result was negative.

All i wanted is to have an smooth exit and to claim my benefits as mandated by law and my previledge since all my premiums for almost 22 years at GSIS was clearly reflected from their record, why is it difficult on my part to get what is right for me?

Why Civil Service Commission take me for granted and not pushing my case, since all their directives to the offices concerned has the validity to answer and provide me their action taken on the matter.

Hope that someone will help me on this matter.

Hoping for what is best.

Thank you

EDGARDO S. DETIQUEZ

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #3164 by Action Officer 14
Action Officer 14 replied the topic: missing appointment
Dear Sir,

Please be informed that the forum refrains from rendering categorical opinions on matters and issues that may later on be the subject of an administrative proceeding before the Commission either via an appeal or a complaint. This is to preclude the possibility of prejudgment should an actual administrative case be commenced or instituted based on the said matters or issues.

However, considering that you already filed your communication to the Civil Service Commission, you may inquire on its status to 931-7935/931-7939 local 406.

Please be guided accordingly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.