ADVISORY!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question Disapprove Appointment

• Wilbert C. Venzon
  • Wilbert C. Venzon's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #280 by Wilbert C. Venzon
Wilbert C. Venzon created the topic: Disapprove Appointment
I am currently working as Public Senior High School Teacher hired last June 1, 2016. I was given a permanent status as Senior High School Teacher II. During that time I am lacking of Trainers Methodology Certificate to qualify for the position and was unable to submit due to on progress exam preparation for TMC1. My papers was submitted to CSC but was disapprove due to lack of document which is the Trainers Methodology Certificate 1. I was able to secure the said certificate last March 14, 2017 and immediately submitted to my agency for updating of my 201. In my surprise i was informed that my appointment was disapproved and that they immediately wanted me to stop my service. I am a breadwinner of the family. I have 3 children and currently paying a loans for my house. Please help me what to do. Thank you

Wilbert C. Venzon
Cel. # 0919-998-3584
Last Edit: 6 years 9 months ago by Wilbert C. Venzon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #282 by Action Officer 5
Action Officer 5 replied the topic: Disapprove Appointment
Please informed that the determination of the appointees qualifications is reckoned on date of appointment. The appointee must be qualified the moment he was appointed. Based on your representation, it appears that you are qualified at time you were appointed in 2016 and it is only in 2017 when you satisfied the qualifications of the position. Thus, your appointment will really be disapproved.

• Wilbert C. Venzon
  • Wilbert C. Venzon's Avatar Topic Author
More
6 years 9 months ago #288 by Wilbert C. Venzon
Wilbert C. Venzon replied the topic: Disapprove Appointment
Thank you po Sir. So what should i do po? I badly needed po my job kasi po 3 anak ko at marami po akong bayarin. Sana po matulungan nyo po ako. Gumawa na po ako ng letter of reconsideration at hinihintay lang po ang notice of termination para mai attached ko sa letter ko. Until now po ay pumapasok ako sa work kasi nung July 20 lang po ako na inform at verbal lang po naging usapan.