ADVISORY!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Important Disapproved Appointment because of Wrong item number

More
4 years 11 months ago #3091 by Melissa coyoca
Melissa coyoca created the topic: Disapproved Appointment because of Wrong item number
I just need some advice.
I was appointed as a LDRRMO-1 last July 2018. Our LGU was previously accredited to take actions regarding appointments but that accreditation was taken back by the CSC last october 2018. It was made known to me around December 2018 that my appointment will be disapproved by the CSC due to the wrong item number placed by our LGU'S HR on my appointment.
The disapproval was received by the HR last week and they were telling me that i only have until this May to vacate my position.
I did not commit any errors on my part. It was the HR who did sone errors on my appoinment but i will be the one without the job and will be severly affected. What are my rights? What should i do? Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #3167 by Action Officer 13
Action Officer 13 replied the topic: Disapproved Appointment because of Wrong item number
hi
relative to your query are sections 86 and 88 of 2017 rules administrative cases in the civil service which states, thus:

Section 86. Invalidation or Disapproval; Who May Appeal', Effect. Either the
appointing authority or the appointee may assail the invalidation or disapproval of an appointment. Pending resolution of the appeal before the CSC, the appointee shall remain in his/her position with entitlement to salaries. In case an appointment is finally invalidated or
disapproved, the appointee shall be entitled to restoration to his/her previous position, if
applicable.

Section 88. Where and When to File. Subject to the requirement of Rule l3 of these
Rules, appointments invalidated or disapproved by the CSC FO may be appealed to the CSC
RO while those invalidated or disapproved by the CSC RO may be appealed to the Commission
within the fifteen (15)-day reglementary period.

Rule 13 (Section 68)
Section 68 Perfection of an Appeal or u Petition for Review. To perfect an appeal or
a petition for review, the appellant/petitioner shall submit the following documents:

a. Memorandum containing the following:
1. grounds relied upon for the appeal/petition for review;
2. certified true copies of the assailed decision,
resolution or order; and
3. certified true copies of documents or evidence
relevant to the case.
The Memorandum shall be filed with the appellate authority, copy
furnished the disciplining authority. The latter shall submit the records of the case, which shall be systematically and chronologically arranged,
paged and securely bound to prevent loss, with its comment, within fifteen
(15) days from receipt, to the appellate or higher authority.
b. Proof of service of a copy of the memorandum to the disciplining office;
c. Proof of payment of the required fee; and
d. A statement or certificate of non-forum shopping.

If the appellan/petitioner fails to comply with any of the above requirements within
the reglementary period, the Commission shall direct compliance within a period of not more
than ten (10) days from receipt thereof, with a warning that failure to comply shall be construed
as failure to perfect an appeal/petition for review and shall cause its dismissal with prejudice
to its refiling.

We hope to have clarified you on the matter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.