ADVISORY!

The views and opinions expressed in this forum are those of the online action officers and not necessarily those of the Office for Legal Affairs or the Commission on CSC laws, rules and regulations. Also, be reminded that the views of the action officer is a mere advice that does not bind the office.

When posting, you agree that the administrator has the right to delete your posts or ban your account without prior warning in case of non-observance of any of the guidelines.
Guidelines to clients:

1. Please browse the frequently asked questions first to see if there are already the same or related questions that were asked on your query/ies;
2. Official response to issues shall be provided by the concerned office of the Commission, not through this forum;
3. Requests for the status of the case is not allowed in this forum;
4. Questions regarding the scheduled CSC examination will be deleted;
5. This forum is categorized according to subject matter. Please post your queries in appropriate category;
6. Post a descriptive topic name. Give a short summary of your problem/s;
7. No spam in this forum. Your posts will be deleted and your account will be banned without prior warning;
8. Refrain from posting pictures and offensive words or links. Violation of this rule shall give the administrator the right to delete your posts and ban your account without prior warning;
9. Please report to administrators if you see a user violating any of this guidelines;
10. Be respectful to the administrators and users; and
11. Please avoid text-message style substitution of words like “r” for “are” and “u” for “you”. If your message is difficult to understand the administrator shall inform you to rewrite your message.

Question SERVICE GAP (2yrs)

• JOEL MENDOZA
  • JOEL MENDOZA's Avatar Topic Author
2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #9852 by JOEL MENDOZA
JOEL MENDOZA created the topic: SERVICE GAP (2yrs)
I am in the active Law Enforcement service at present. My query is there a CSC Decision regarding on the Service Gap? This is the issue, On year 2012 I was detained for an service connected operation and my agency issued Automatic leave of absences for me. In the late year 2009 they filed a case against us, On 2010 the RTC dismissed our case for lack of probable cause. they appeal in CA with reversed resolution in 2012, CA issued WOA against us. We undergone full blown trial while our appeal pending in SC. In 2014 SC issued resolution affirmed the RTC Resolution with finality in favor to us. In 2020 4th quarter I filed my 5th Longevity Pay but they declined for the reason I was detained for 2yrs as referring to my service Gap according to them.

Question: Is there CSC Decision/Resolution resolved a case as the same on my case that I can use as reference to restored my 2 yrs service gap and to grant my 5th Longevity pay last year 2020? Request acknowledge ma'am/Sir.
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by JOEL MENDOZA. Reason: correction

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 1 month ago #10059 by Action Officer
Action Officer replied the topic: SERVICE GAP (2yrs)
Dear Joel,

Thank you for using CSC Online Forum!

Please be informed that as a matter of policy, this Commission does not render opinion/ruling on issues that may eventually be a subject of a complaint or appeal before it.

Nevertheless, pertinent to your query is the case of CITY GOVERNMENT OF MAKATI vs. CIVIL SERVICE COMMISSION and EUSEBIA R. GALZOTE, G.R. No. 131392 February 6, 2002 for your reference.

Hope to have guided you on the matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.